Bob Swinnerton has been running the Santa Cruz Golf Academy for 20 years. Bob has gained a strong group of followers from beginners to top local amateurs and professionals. Bob’s “Golfing Inside Out” focuses on learning the game in a way that makes golfers comfortable in the process of learning and while playing on the course.
In addition to being a former touring Professional playing both in the United States and on the Canadian PGA Tour, Bob was also a member of the 1987 Fresno State University golf team, ranked # 3 in the nation. Bob has been featured in both Golf Digest as well as Golf Tips Magazine. Bob has the ability to work with golfers of all skill levels and experience.
- 45 min lessons – $90
- 3 Pack 45 mins – $240
- 6 Pack 45 mins – $420
- 90 Min Lesson – $140
- 90 Min 3 Pack – $350
Call or come in to schedule a lesson with Bob Swinnerton.
(831) 479-3652 or Bob@SantaCruzGolf.com
Visit SANTACRUZGOLF.com for more information.
Les Teuteberg has been working locally in the golf business for over 15 years. He started his golf journey at the Pajaro Valley Golf course where he learned not just his swing, he learned his love for the game. Not too long after starting his journey, Les attended CSUEB where he became the Cal Pac Conference Player of the Year.
In 2008, Les qualified for the US Public Links Golf Championship, he was also the Apple City Amateur Champion for the year 2008, posting a tournament record score of 136 (-7). Les is passionate not only about the game of golf, but the growth of the sport as well.
Les' Rates for Adults:
- 45 min lesson for a single golfer – $65
- 6 Pack 45 min lessons for single golfer – $325
- 45 min lesson for a two-some – $80
- 6 Pack 45 min lessons for a two-some – $400
Les' Rates for Juniors (17yo and younger):
- 45 min lesson for a single golfer – $45
- 6 Pack 45 min lessons for single golfer – $225
- 45 min lesson for a two-some – $60
- 6 Pack 45 min lessons for a two-some – $300
Call or come in to schedule a lesson with Les Teuteberg.
In 1980 Stuart began his journey as a professional golfer in Dayton, Ohio. Becoming an assistant to the Director of Instruction at Miami Valley Golf Club in 1982, Stu began to learn the finer aspects of teaching other golfers about the game. In 1984, he moved to the Monterey Bay Area and was hired as the First Assistant Golf Instructor working under Ed Hollbrook at Pajaro Valley Golf Club. A decade later, Stuart took over for Ed as the Director of Instruction at PVGC. In 1999 Stuart opened and operated the Airport Driving Range in Watsonville, California. From 2008 to 2017, Stuart instructed golfers at Eagle Ridge Golf Club in Gilroy, starting his time there as Head Golf Professional and ending it as the Director of Instruction.
In all of his years of being in the golf industry, instructing golfers of all skill levels has been the most rewarding and enjoyable part of the sport. Stuart loves the game of golf and has always had a passion for helping others learn.
Stuart's Rates for Adults
- 45 minute lesson for 1 Adult - $75
- Series of 3 - 45 minute lessons - $195 / Series of 6 - $390
- 30 minute lesson for 1 Junior - $40
- Series of 3 - 30 minute lessons - $100 / Series of 6 - $190
- 45 minute lesson for 2-3 Adults - $90
- Series of 3 - 45 minute lessons - $240 / Series of 6 - $475
- 45 minute lesson for 2-3 Juniors - $60
- Series of 3 - 45 minute lessons - $160 / Series of 6 - $320
Also available, custom pricing on larger groups or clinics.
Give Stuart a call or text message to schedule a lesson.
(408) 840-1819 or email at Stuspence61@gmail.com
Every Wednesday a clinic for junior golfers will be held by a staff member of PGC from 3p-4p. Golfers will receive a quick lesson on short game play, wedge shots, swinging their irons and hitting a drive or two. Ages 5 - 16 years old may join. There is a $10 charge for attending a Wednesday junior clinic. Please call ahead to sign up for the clinic, walk-ins accepted.